The application form for Vantaa sole entrepreneurs’ coronavirus support has been opened. Read the instructions carefully before moving on the application form. The link is at the end of this page.
The application form will not function with Internet Explorer; please use another browser.
NOTE! You cannot save the application form, so be sure to have all the material required for filling in the application close at hand. For filling in the application, you need bank identifiers or a mobile ID.
* Business ID (if available)
* Business entity
* YEL-insurance number
* Date of beginning business activities
* Banking information (IBAN)
* Information on potential granted de minimis support during the past two fiscal years.
Appendices required for the application:
* Financial statement 2019/latest financial statement OR Tax return 2019/latest tax return.
* Copies of accounting and / or account statements to verify the development of sales and costs in 2020.
* Tax liability certificate: You can get the tax liability certificate from the MyTax service by ordering the certificate and downloading it immediately from the service. Ordering instructions.
The applicant shall take into account that when the municipality accepts the application, an agreement consistent with §7.3 of the Act on Discretionary Government Transfers will arise between the applicant and the municipality. Based on the agreement, the grant-recipient shall immediately return any grant paid to him/her erroneously, in excess or without justified grounds. In case of abuse, the municipality may demand that the grant paid be repaid. The grant-recipient is obliged to, when required, give the grantor any information required to ensure that the grant was not applied for in violation of the terms and conditions of the grant.
The municipality that granted the assistance and the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment of Finland MEAM have the right to retrospectively check for which purpose the grant was spent on.
The MEAE’s instructions for sole entrepreneurs
If you need further information or help in filling in the form, call Yritysohjaamo’s helpline, tel. 050 302 6391, or send email to: Elinkeinopalvelut(ät)vantaa.fi.
NOTE! The application form will not function with the Internet Explorer browser.
The application form is tri-lingual (Finnish/Swedish/English)
To the application form