During spring 2022, Business Development Services of the City of Vantaa will organize short co-creation projects, design sprints. Sprints will help the participating organizations in developing their own operations and services with the help of international talents.
What is Design Sprint?
Design Sprint is a design process that allows you to quickly create new products or services, develop the existing ones, or get solutions to other business challenges, targeting internal or business development projects.
Design sprints summarize long development processes into five days, during which a concept is refined from ideas, followed by a prototype being produced and validated by test users.
In just one week, utilizing design methods it is possible to design and achieve as much as in months-long processes.
By participating in the design sprint, the company will get:
- An opportunity to participate in the design sprint for free. Usually, such services costs companies thousands of euros.
- A tested solution to a critical business challenge.
- An opportunity to get acquainted with highly educated internationals living in Finland.
- An opportunity to create positive employer image.
- Visibility in the City of Vantaa’s communication channels.
The sprints will be conducted mainly in English. Depending on the wishes and the language skills of the participants, we can use both Finnish and English.
Register to solve your company’s challenge by contacting specialist Katri Lahtinen:
tel. 040-537 3221