Business Finland is participating in the Great International Developer Summit (GIDS) in Bangalore, India, on April 20-24. Companies are welcome to join!
Bangalore is among the largest technology clusters in the world and the technology capital of India. It headquarters the two of the most prominent Indian IT companies, Infosys and Wipro. Bangalore accounts for almost 34 percent of India’s IT exports. Out of the 871 multi-national companies, which have their research and development (R&D) centers in India, 700 are located in Bangalore.
Why should I join the trip? Key takeaways for companies
• Opportunity to promote your open jobs for the best talents at the Finland booth
• Possibility to hold theme specific speaking sessions and get visibility for your company
• Business Finland will organize matchmaking side event to connect best of the best talents with your representatives.
• Connections with Indian technical universities to discuss co-operation with the most competitive tech students in India.
• Visits to the universities; Indian Institute of Science Bangalore & International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore.
• Business Finland India Team support in establishing, nurturing and following up on the connections and business relationships with Indian companies.
The participating companies will only carry the cost of travel and accommodation and any personal expenses. The participation to the exhibition, Business Finland arranged meetings and side event is free of charge.