The next Spinverse webinar is approaching and it is time to learn more about the Horizon Europe! Did you know that there will be about 80 B€ worth of funding available to boost European research and innovation for the following seven years, of which hundreds of millions of euros are allocated to industry-lead projects, already next year? Perhaps this could be the strategic tool to systematically boost innovation and growth for your company?
Why not join Spinverse´s free 30-minute webinar to get an overview of EU’s next framework program that will fund state-of-the art innovative projects. You can also choose the next webinar suited for your needs, depending on your level of expertise on EU funding!
Register HERE for Spinverse´s free webinar on 1st October, 2020 at 15.30-16.00 (Helsinki, UTC+3, EEST)
Overview of Horizon Europe funding from Spinverse´s funding experts
- Overview by Laura Koponen of the next funding program: What is relevant for industry – 100s of millions of euros already for 2021
- Laura Koponen: Concrete examples of funding opportunities for companies building growth based on sustainability
- Eeva Viinikka: Concrete examples of funding opportunities building growth based on digitalisation
- Janne Kaukojärvi: How could SMEs benefit from Horizon Europe
Note! You can also register here for the subsequent free 30-minute webinars that we will arrange after the Horizon Europe – What’s in it for me webinar.
Choose from these two options:
- 06.10.2020 Horizon Europe, Basics: Choose this webinar if you want to know the basics on Horizon Europe: What do you need to take into account before starting to prepare an application or how to approach the application itself.
- 07.10.2020: Horizon Europe, Advanced: Choose this webinar if you are already familiar with some European funding instruments for example as a coordinator or partner. In this webinar, you will get deeper insights into Horizon Europe, what differences there are with H2020 and what kind of topics will be funded during the next 3 years.
Joining instructions will be provided after registration.
More information: Spinverse