On behalf of Finpro, Tekes and Tech Tour, we are delighted to invite you to apply for the second edition of the European Healthtech Investment Forum – the meeting point for entrepreneurs, investors, and healthtech enthusiasts, to take place at Finlandia Hall, Helsinki, Finland on 6-7 March 2018.
As Finland is becoming an internationally renowned forerunner in health sector research, innovation, new businesses, and investment, the Forum will make you part of this environment, emphasizing on the following sectors:
- Digital Health
- Medical Devices & Diagnostics
- Personalized Health
Your benefits by presenting at the European Healthtech Investment Forum:
- Getting a half-day coaching session at the Venture Academy on 6 March, to be well prepared for your pitch;
- Presenting opportunity before leading European investors;
- Networking opportunities with venture capitalists, corporate investors, business angels & fast-growing companies;
- Opportunity to book One2One meetings between you and investors;
- Visibility through the website & your company profile in the event booklet;
- A chance to gain insights on the Finnish entrepreneurial ecosystem and hottest trends in the healthtech sector.
Highlights from the 2017 Edition: (Healthtech Invest Europe)
- 160+ Attendees (look at their profiles here)
- 37 pre-selected Presenting companies
- 40+ Investors
- 125+ pre-arranged One2One meetings
- 130+ start-up applications
How to apply?
To submit your application as presenting company for the event, please follow these steps:
- Create a personal and company profile in our website, or log-in to update your existing one;
- Proceed to the registration page – the deadline to register is midnight of 15th January 2017;
- Complete your online profile, in order to participate in the selection process.
The applications will be reviewed by a panel of investors and rated online, based on the information, provided in the online profile. The selection will be based on the following 6 criteria: Management Experience, Product / Technology Merit, Market Potential, Go to Market/Strategy & Competitive Position, Presentation Quality, Business Model Clarity/Credibility. Selected companies will be announced in the beginning of February.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We wish you good luck in the application process and we are looking forward to welcoming you in Helsinki in March!
With kind regards,
Nora and Sampo on behalf of The European Healthtech Investment Forum 2018 Team
Director, Industry Head, Health & Wellbeing
Mobile: +358 400 897 020
Advisor, Health & Wellbeing
Finpro, Invest in Finland
Mobile : +358 50 584 1100
Email : sampo.sammalisto[at]finpro.fi